Karen's Keepers

Karen's Keepers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today my world is round

I know I have said this before, but I LOVE Spring!! I don't know if it's because the days are longer and I can soak up more Vitamin D, or the fact that I can be outdoors a lot more because it's warmer, or because it gives my heart a lift because everything outside is coming to life again. Whatever the reason, I am loving the tulips and daffodils outside my front door and the fact that the grass is green again.


Before




Now
On another note, I have officially attained the age where I have 'saggy' triceps. I used to look at my 2nd grade teacher when her arm would wiggle as she wrote on the blackboard and say I would NEVER have arms like that. Well, I am there. I will spare you a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment